Thursday, July 28, 2005

all the best ... encik moonch

today ... i am really upset ... dishearted ... cause of wat happened to my ... so call mentor encik ...

he just resigned from the work without and sign or even letting me know the reason ...i really dun understand why he must act so rushly .... so emotionally ...

he is the one of the best secion commander i have seemed so far ... and the one who had taught me the most ... taught me everything from did not even know wen turn out of incident to now ... can handle the operation caimly ..... giving me the chances to give stop messages while others didnt ...so i was able to get the real life chance to pratice and learn fast......most importantly ... he is the one who really can work well ....

but just looked wat he got in return for all his hard work ...resigned !! ... just like wat he told me ... people never appreciate hard work ...his words sounded so dishearted to me ... but till now .. i have finally realised wat he said ...

why ?? why ?? ..... why is tat people who really work hard ... never get the compliment they deserve ... ?? .... its so unfair ....

No comments: