Friday, October 07, 2005

from now onwards ... i have decided !!!

yes !! from today onwards ... i want to slack .... not tat i dun do my work .... but anything extra ... like ... "lo, can u help me to check on this ??' " lo, do the fire report for me??" "lo, ratify this for me" .... sorry .. guys ~~ my ans will going to be "no no no !!! " ... cause i am going to learn how to be selfish .... cause i have realised no matter how fantastic my work is .... my efforts dun get appreciated ... thos old men on top need more than just one pair of glasses to c who are those sacrifise their off days ... work untill mid night to get the work done and those who did nothing at all and yet still get the same reward ... or if not better.....so why should i bother ... i want my off days .. i want to leave the station by 930am once i am off from duty ...and i want to have time to talk rubbish with other people during duty time just like everyone else ...

sorry ... old men ... i seriously think u need a new pair of glasses.....

No comments: