Monday, October 17, 2005

lately ... i found i like to take the roll as ground commander... cause .. i have realised how good the feeling is when all the power is in my hands ... haha ...trust me .. tat really makes me feel different ... but all this .. i have to thank for my encik moonch for teaching me all the stuffs and always testing me on different scenerios .... because of him .. i have the confidence to command people .. ordering people with the tatics i want ...i finally realise why he siad tat i will start to like to be a ground commander..

gals .... its really so difficult to understand wat they r actually thinking ... its been really ups and downs for me lately ... trust me .. i am not always so unhappy as u c ... in fact ... i am quite happy at times ... just tat ... there r more reasons for my mood to swing nowadays ....haha ....

No comments: