Saturday, October 29, 2005

red eye boy ...

well ... if the situation at my right eye continue to be the same by the time i wake up .... hmm .. i can have a new nick name lor ... "red eye boy" .... waw ~~!! sounds so evil ... heihei

it all started by a small small insect on the bus .... i never disturb it or something ... but i think .. it somehow ..... fell in love with my beautiful eyes .... as it could not resist the attraction ... it bang into my right eyes .... so painful ...just like a needle pinch on my eye ball ... i just could not stop my tears since tat time .......

here .. i have to said sorry to the guys who have been waiting and waiting for the update of my latest blog .... well .... sorry ... to keep u waiting ... cause .. many things have been occupying me lately .. so much ... so tat i even seldom use my computer .... hope u all can understand my difficulty and still maintain loyalty to my blog. ....

wat am i talking ...... ?!??!?!

No comments: