Friday, December 09, 2005

down to the valley ...

think this is the only way to describe how i feel now ba..

already i am not feeling very well .. and yet ... i cannot seem to bring the happiness to the poeple i promise to ... no wonder people say dont promise something tat is too hard for urself .... well ...i am still trying hard .. believe me

think my lucky star is just now with me these few days ba... have been slping through my 24 hr duty .. but yet .. today .. i am still looked slpy ... feel lazy ... i know wat is wrong with me .. but i just cant find a way to lift myself up ...

let the past be left in the past ... look forward ... cause there r still many new things waiting for u up front .... its not for me ... cause it just pointless to make urself in such a state while u can live happily ...i know it takes time ...and i never rush u.... but stop making urself so upset ... cause i do feel ur unhappniness oso ... and i do feel the same way as u ....

No comments: