Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year .... New Me .... and Us !!

just before the end of 2005 ... something finally came my way .... and its finally officially known in our group

mei ... its really like wat u said .. a long and dragging process ... however .. i never put my blame on u .. .cause i know its not an easy task to do ... and past few months could never be an easy .. care free period of time for u .....thank u for being able to accept me ...

trust me .. this time round .. i am not going to let go of my hand ... i am going to hold ur hand and grow old together with u ... even till the day when we r already two old old grandpa and grandmum ... u will still be the most precious treasure in my heart ....

1 comment:

Xiao Mei Mei said...

Da Ge Ge, am I still the precious treasure in your heart?