Wednesday, June 13, 2007

王建民 (Chien-Ming Wang and 郭泓志 (Hong Chih-Kuo) both starting in MLB tomorrow

A sleepless night for me ... why??

Cause 2 of the best pitcher for Taiwan are both starting for their teams (Yankees and LA Dogers) in few hours time. That why I guess I am nervous. Especially, Wang is facing the challenge of Brandon Webb from Arizona Diamondbacks. Not only they both use sinkers as their primary weapon, but Brandon is even better than Wang as he won the Cy award last season when Wang only managed to be runner up. However, I do really hope that Wang Chien Ming can once again show me that he is also a Cy pitcher to be in the future and can pitch as good as Brandon or even better than him.

As for Kuo, all the best for his 1st win in the season tomorrow. If not because of his 2 tommy john surgeries. I bet he would be better than Wang right now.

By the way, we are going to watch ZODIAC tomorrow with my mei. We have been wanting to watch it for a long time. Especially, last Saturday, where Weilin and us could not get the tickets at Cineleisure, so we went to LIDO, yet we could not get the movie tickets, so Weilin (luckily she was driving that day) drove us to Vivo City to try our luck at Golden Village, but but but ... to our horror ... there was still no ticket !!!!

What is happening nowadays ?? Is it because internet booking for movie tickets are so easy and we, Singaporean (now i am a Singaporean ... haha .. I can change inbetween) simply have nothing to do during weekend except for watching movies that all the cinemas are full packed during weekends ??

I hate it when its crowded ....

No comments: