Monday, June 13, 2005

wat i want ??

"wat do i actually want?" this is the question i have kept asking myself lately .... really ..... nowadays .. my life is only work and work and work and then rest ....

i am thinking ... if ... i mean "if" ... (touch wood) if there is really one day ... i die at home .... there might be nobody knows about that .. untill few days later my body start to decompose ... my neighbour smell the strange smell ... then they will call SCDF for forcible entry ... then my body will finally be found .... if this is true ... how pathetic my life is ..... hahah

anyway ... i think wat i want is a person ... who really cares about me ..... who can talk to me just about anything ...(prefer a gal ... course i am obviously not a gay ... guy and guy talking daily ... this just sounds too gay) ... how i wish that one day ... when i open the door of my home ... there will be someone who is close to smile at me and say ... "hey, u r back" "oh ~~ u r early today oh" or "wat made u so late today" .....

guess i am kind of sick of staying alone .... hahaha

No comments: