Sunday, June 12, 2005

Dragon Boat Festival

today is the annual Dragon Boat Festival again ... this is also another festival that i used to called "rice dumplings festival" when i was small ... cause this day usually meant nothing much to me except for my favorite dumplings when i was small ... i would just keep eating it one by one once my gradmum had made it ...
talking about my favorite dumplings ... this reminds me exactly 1 year ago when i was coming back from taiwan ... "her" mum gave me lots of dumplings cause she told her mum that i like it .... time really past fast ... just less than a year ....she and me are just like strangers to each other ...sigh ~~~ i am getting emotional again ... after half year ... it will means so much to me ... i think .. getting a new gf can help me to forget ... but how to have one when i dun even have time to rest .... hahaha ~~~
anyway .. i got receive a good news today ... my grandmum finally discharged from hospital ... even though i am not sure if she is still as healthy as she used to be .... but i will pray for her ...cause ... i almost spent all my earlier years with her ....she had taken care of me for such a long time ...i will hope to have her around forever ....
today ... in chinese tradition ... family will reunion just like the lunar new year ... even though i am alone here ... but still i wish all the best to all my families ... all my friends and all the people i know ...

No comments: