Monday, July 18, 2005

a raining day ... today and the past few days

its one of my favorite weather ... hiehie ...

home has become a more lively place ... a place i like to stay more .. cause there r more people staying now ... however its only a temperorily .. well .. but i am satisified with it...

suddenly .. i realised that my counter is increasing graduatly ... arg ... i should said ... very very very slowly ... i still remember 1st hundread was pretty fast ... but after that ... its like a turtle ... moving upwards slowly ... well maybe ... all the people i know have read it ... so its not going to increase so fast like wat it used to be ... i think

i think i have fallen in love with blog writing ... haha ^^ ... even though someone has said tat my grammar is not good ... but ... watever .. i just like to write .. to write anything i like ... and post it without even checking it ... who cares .... cause only this will be my true self .... i am not taking any test ... why make my life so trouble some ..... someitmes .. even myself not sure of wat i am writing .. its all depended on my mood ...

but i think .... well .. my publish is getting less nowadays ... well cause i have more things to do nowadays .... like bringing my cousin around ... and most importantly kind of addicted to an online game nowadays .... haha .... like like a kid ... like to play PC game so much ....

last saturday .. we had a gathering with pat pat ... she really surprised me cause no one was expecting she to be back from austrlia after only half a year ... anyway .. its so good to c her back ... honestly she has changed alot ... but i wun say how she has changed ... hei hie .. i would not dig my own gray .. would i ?? haha

here .. i must thank ivy and zilan for bringing my cousin out while i was having my duty on sunday.... sorry to trouble u 2 .. gals .... like wat i have said ..... one day i will repay u 2 .... in watever way .... but but ... i wun repay it blindly oh ... come on ... i am defiently smart enough to make the right choice .... heihie .... one day .. hie hie ... one day

by the way ... thinking of my future ... sunddenly .. i feel like being a flight attendent now ... haha ....c how ba ... .maybe i am not high enough .... waw ~~ its first time i admit that i am not high enough ... hmm .. for a 180cm guy ... i think i should have more confidence in myself. .. haha

No comments: