Monday, October 31, 2005

anger bursting ....

really cant remember when was the last time i had my anger out of control ... but this morning ... it almost crossed the boarder line ... if not because of the distraction frm few messages ... (actually ... i really have to thank u .. it just came in time... if not .. i think i would just throw everything at him)

i can only say .... well .. i do the form out of the reason tat just giving u a hand ... never did i admit its my mistake ... cause .. its so obvious i have nothing to do with it ... cause like wat i said ... i was not even at there the whole day till this morning ... and yet ... u could give me the face tat its definately my mistake ... and still can say tat u tried to contact me but i was already at hm 2 duty ago ... come on ... if u want to cheat me ... pls check my attendence 1st ... inside tat book .. i signed out at 11 lor .. and u said i went home at 930 .... come on .. r u trying to tell me tat u either dunno how to tell a lie or u dunno how to read the clock ..

anyway ... i did tat to help u ... pls dun think tat i admit its my mistake and cut of ur sarcastic commends and facial expressions ... cause u urself dun even know how to tell a logical lie or correct time !!!! ...... and most importantly its never my fault !!!! anyone with a brain can easily tell tat

No comments: