Saturday, November 12, 2005

deadly tired...

i am tired ... not only physically .. but mentally oso ... how tired i am ... well take an example in my latest duty ... i could fall aslp while i was standing ... waw !! i believe tat my RC mus be very impressed with my new ability ... so much so he asked me to slp...

suddenly i have a feeling ... a feeling tat i am so stupid .... and sturbborn ... people have told u its the end of my dream ... and yet ... i dun want to wake up .... yet ...i want to stay in the dream forever ..... but can i ?? .... somebody just tell me if i can ??

honestly ... i still hope someone can still tell me one day tat all my dreams are actually real ... can i ??

after the thing happened today ... u should realise tat i can really stand by u forever ... and i can fulfil all the promises to u ... but .... can this change ur mind ?

i wish the time can be reversed ... there is a "undo" for everything ... but ... will the results be different at the end ?? .... or at 1st started.... i did not stand any chance at all ...??

No comments: