Saturday, November 19, 2005

i have already forget when was my last time to turn out as a spare manpower when i 1st started in station ... i realise it .... cause my jacket is really stinks nowadays ... cannot be helped ma ... always turn out .. how to have the time to wash it lei .. haha ...

at tat time ... i really dun like to know i am the spare ... cause tat makes me think i am not needed again ... cause i always think tat given the chance .. i will show u all tat i can be a good leader ... i dun want jus be a admin SGT all the time ...tats why .. i forced myself to learn everything fast ... and luckily i got a freakingly good mentor .... "moonch" ... i call him freak .. cause even though he is the best SC i have seemed so far .. but he has a fucking damn bad attitude ... anyway ... finally i got the praise i looked for ... and i no longer on the spare list

however .. tat only makes my heart feel a bit better .. cause ... i think somehow .. i am still on other spare list ...even though i never complain and feel unhappy about tat ... in fact .. i used to be happy with the role in the past .... but ... somehow ... yesterday ....i dunno wats wrong with me ... something i never expect i would do happen ... i am sorry ... to make u worry ..and creat trouble for u ... sometimes ... i really hope tat u can be mean to me ... so tat i can give up hope ... or else .. i will always hope for the day u say "i can" to me one day ...

No comments: