Sunday, November 13, 2005

missing home ...

just watched the pic DX took last week when he went to taipei ... most of them were taken at taipei 101 ... suddenly .. i have a feeling of going back ...

i wonder is it because i start to miss home .. or i just want to find a place ... away from everything .. and settle my mind down?? i dun know ....i am not sure

imaginations came out to me ... walking at night market ...enjoying all kinds of different food.... and at the same time looking at some of the funny or weired stuffs i never c before .... stroking at the small pathes in the mountian with trees covering up the sun and flowers and butterflies crowded around me ... soaking my feet in the cooling small rivers ... feeling the fishes swimming inbetween my legs ... sitting at the beach .. watching the sunset and letting the wind blowing through my face ...wake up before the sun and watching the sun rise on the mountain top where the clouds also keep changing its shape ... lying in the hot spring .. closing my eyes ... forget all the troublesome stuffs around me ...

beautiful ... these scenes are ....but at my side ... it just seemed to be short of one person ...yea.... just short of one ... cause she only reachable in my dream ...and i was told to wake up

dun worry .. i will be fine as wat i was ... there r more important stuffs ahead of u now ....put me aside 1st ba

No comments: