Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I AM BACK ......only for a while

for those who have been wondering where i have been since starting of Jan 2006 .. hiehei ... sorry ... i had been quite busy ... and then my pc spoiled due to someone's @#%* ... (just kidding mei) ....anyway ... today is only the third day of a new year ... BUT !!! .... it looked like i am going to splash lots lots of money le ... a new CPU ... a new handphone ... a TV .... and wats more ?? ... depends on my mei's mouth le (have mercy on me .. mei ..pls)

back on the reunion dinner tat day ... tat day ... i threw away lots of stuffs in my room due to the last minute spring cleaning with mei .... at 1st i tot she would not have anything to throw cause i had done it once before ... but to my surprised !!! ... she still managed to throw away 4 bags of rubbish ... or i should say ... unwanted items from my room ... errr... i started to wonder had i ever tried to clean up my room le ... haha

i should still be slping by now .. but ... by just thinking of wat i am going to do later in the afternoon ... i cannot slp le .... nervous ... nervous !!! haha

No comments: