Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Money Spending Season

have been spending large sum of money lately ... haha ... cause few important things spoiled at the same time ... handphone and my pc .... initially, i targeted to have 10000 saving before i ord ... now .. dunno if i still can make it or not ... hahha .... never mind .. i still have about 10 more monthes to complete it

still trying to recover from the lost of slp on the night with dx at kbox .... tat day was like almost 48 hr without slp like tat .... coming back from 24 hr duty ... then meet dx with my mei ... had dinner in MS ... playing bridge in TCC and ... ended up in kbox all the way till next morning ... on the way back to my home .. my mei lying he head on my shoulder ... BUT .. the funny thing was that her head kept sliding down ... so every here and then i had to shift her head back to proper position .... think .. DX and patsy got c this .... hahah

thanks to mei's cousin ... i got my new cpu le .. .hiehie .... have been playing with my new hp today with my mei ever since i woke up from afternoon nape ..... now she is studying .. hopefully she can finish every thing by today so tat tml .. .we 2 can go together to airport to send patsy off .... i dun want to go alone ... hahha just kidding

No comments: