Friday, May 25, 2007

Yes, just as what my mei has mentioned, my Liverpool lost. I think, if I am not wrong this is the 1st time in 3 years with Rafa in charge that we did not win anything.

Well, it was a good game as we controlled the whole match but the luck is just not on our side. The 1st Milan goal was a lucky one, a deflected freekick. Anyway, luck is part of the game too, so just forget it and I believe that Rafa will have a stronger team next season to push for domestic title !!

This June seemed to be coming so slow, I have been looking forward to it as Zilan and I are going to Hong Kong. It will be my 2nd time there, but honestly, I don't have much impression with my 1st time there cause I was just a 8 or 9 year boy at that time and I spent most of the time on wheelchair as I had dengue at that time. What a poor kid I was at that time when everyone is having fun and I have to battle the dengue virus on the wheelchair. Hopefully, that this time round, same thing will not happen again.

Hahaha

No comments: