Monday, May 28, 2007

Yea, a tought night for Wang, despite the fact that he had a quality start, there was not any offense to support him.

Besides, throughout the 8 inning he had pitched, the only thing he did wrongly was the 1st 2 inning where he failed to find the strike zone and allowed his pitches flying everywhere, except going downwards.

Sad man ... I stayed till the end of the ball game, hoping there will be a come back, but as you know, there wasn't

By the way, Zilan (mei) , me and her ex classmates went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 at The Cathay (The Picture House) this afternoon, the movie last almost 3 hours. However, I still think part 2 was the best. When I watched the part 1 in Australia, Brisbane, I told myself that it was a bad movie, but part 2 really changed my view.

Anyway, despite the fact that it is not as good as part 2, it is still quite entertaining. BUT !!! I really have to say that I am really dispointed with the long fight on the sea ( the whole scene took about 40 min, I think) cause throughout that 40 mins, I only saw 2 ships fighting each other (black pearl and flying dutchman), the rest of the ships were just there for show.

That's the scene I was looking for before going for the movie, but ..... DISAPPOINTMENT !!

No comments: