Thursday, June 21, 2007

Its getting nervous

I am not sure why that I am getting nervous as the date for my Hong Kong trip comes near. It is for sure that it is not my 1st time taking an airplane and not the 1st time take Cathay Airline too. I just cannot help it but to feel nervous. Maybe I am afraid that I will not know where to go once I reach Hong Kong and spend all my 5 days there in the Hotel. That is the worst scenario I can ever think of. Anyway, I am sure that if I could have a good time in University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia with my attachment partner in my Polytechic end of 2nd year, I definitely can have a hell of good time with my mei in Hong Kong. Don't worry, I am experienced .... hahah ... I mean ... experience in travelling and exploring.

By the way, I cannot help myself but getting happier every time Chien Ming Wang started for Yankees as he just could not stop winning and improving. He just strike out 10 New York Mets' batter in his last outing which was a career high for him. I cannot wait to watch his next game which is against San Francisco Giants this coming Sunday. I wonder how he will fare when he face Barry Bonds. Unfortunately, I will be in Hong Kong having fun that day. So .... sorry ... I am going to miss it

No comments: