Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Just like my label, I will be alone in the big big microbilogy lab for 1 whole week. It all because my supervisior is having a course this week and my partner is once again serveing the Singapore government for 1 week in the jungle.

So far the 1st day, I already start to miss my partner, cause I did everything on my own and that left me with no time to do my own staffs. I was basically occupied the whole day, from taking samples from the production lines, doing the bioburden and water testings to counting the colonies from the cultured plates and even doing environmental testings. If there was just one more person there, I would be much more relieve. hahah ... don't worry, I believe that I will be more relax tomorrow onwards ... cause I have finished all the weekly testings by today.

No comments: