Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Finally, my mei has finished her 3 interviews with Chatered, SSMC and Hitachi, even though she kept saying that she does not think she will be selected cause her Fianl Year Project is doing Biosensor instead of anything that is realated to Semi-Conductor. But .. But... but .... I still hope she can get the sponsorship la ... hahah

I still can remeber the very 1st interview during last year when I was going to ORD and looking for jobs. I went to this company in Paya Lebar which is doing QC for other companies (sorry, I cannot remember the name). I was so lost and did not know what to answer or just gave single word answer. Guess that time it was because I was out from the real world for too long. hahah

Anyway, after that very lousy interview, I started to pick up from the 1st interview. In fact the 1st job after NS came from the 2nd interview. I am really a fast learner !!! haahha

My point here is that experience really counts when it comes to interview, so if you do not do well for the 1st few ones. Don't be upset. Don't be depressed. Its more important that you get down and find out why didn't you do well and how you should improve yourself.

No comments: