Friday, June 03, 2005

disappointed ... heart pain ah ..

when i heard he said that i have not been doing any work ... my heart was once more in pain after the breaking up late last year .... how could u say this !!!

yea ... how could u say this to me ... when i was the only one doing all the work .. all the other people could c that .. and yet u just could not c it ...was it because i am quite so u never found out ... or u r too busy to notice my work ... or u just simply have pre-justice with chinese (even though i dun like people to think that i am a chinese too ... hahah)!!

i was the one who went back to work during off days .. and the one stayed after office hours ... and yet ... u r saying the other guy is working more than me ... haha thats the biggest joke ever...

i can only say ...all his work .......come from his mouth !!

maybe this is the real working world .... but i am just fulfilling my national liability ....why working my heart and soul out ...?? cause its me ...i was born like this .. wat to do ... cause i always beleive the justice will always come at the end

hopefully ....

No comments: