Monday, June 06, 2005

lost...

last night ... during my duty .. a rare call from my mum ...i knew there was something even before i picked up the call ... but never did i expect that would be such a bad news

my grandmum is in the hospital for days ....from my mum's voice .. i know she was trying to cover her saddness ...so did i ...

i just felt so lost ...a person who used to be the one who always at my side when i was small ... slp with me, brought me around, bought me toys and snacks that my parents did not allow me to have ... is just like everyone else ... start getting old ...and i cannot do anything but staying here ... cannot even go back, c her and just simply ask her if she is feeling well

how much i hope that my ORD date is just within next few days ...

GOD ... pls pls ...let her recover well and back to an energentic grandmum like the one i always have.....

No comments: