Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This is the Taiwanese drama I came across when I was having overtime in the company (better cross my fingers and hope that my manger never finds out my blog)

Anyway, I find it very funny cause it talks about the things that we all encountered (especially girls, cause I am not girls, so I am not sure what happened to them during that period of time) during the stage when boys turn into men or girls turn into women. In case if you are still wondering what stage I am talking about .... hmm... its PUBERTY !!

Anyway, I have attached the 1st part... hope you all will like it



By the way, if you all fall in love with it, you can always find the subsequent ones from youtube. Sorry, not that I am lazy to post all the videos here, I just do not want to fill out my blog with all videos.

No comments: